Reply To: Sign up below

May 1, 2017 at 1:05 pm #8336
HaXer_Panda

Hi, an alle. Ich hab jetzt ne längere Zeit mal so die Post angeschaut und vestgestellt das einige die MSE Beta nicht abwarten können. Ich weiß auch das der releas Termin oft verschoben wurde. Aber Leute!!! Ich bitte euch drum die Admins nicht als zu bedrängen wann es endtlich raus kommt, Keymaster wird euch bescheid geben wenn es da ist. Ihr müsst auch bedenken das es hier um eine freiwillige Sache handelt von den Programmierern und euch die MSE Beta 4.0 unendgeldlich zur verfügung stellen. Ihr wollt doch eine gut funcktionierte MSE haben also bedräng die Admins nicht als zu sehr.

Lg HaXer_Panda_Co. GER_Admin_section.

Hi everybody, I watched your posts for a several times and I assumed, that some of you Guys, couldn’t wait to get the HSE Beta 4.0 Version. I also know, that the Appointment of the Release was defered a sevcereal times.
But Guys… I would ask you not to took too much pressure on our Admins/Programmers. Keymaster will inform you, when the Release will come out. Please notice, that this all is based on voluntariness and that you will get the MSE Beta 4.0 for free. You all wanted to get a well functioning MSE Beta 4.0. So please don’t take too much pressure on our Admins. They all got their private Lives and Jobs as well. I believe that they are doing their best too bring out a good Release. At this point i would like to thank them for their voluntary work… Maybe you do it too!

Grezz HaXer_Panda_Co. GER_Admin_section.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate »