Information ???

• October 4, 2017 at 2:51 pm #8859
    deniz
    Participant

Hi, I still get the version 4.0.0.5 displayed. Now I see synonymous not s of irgebdwelchen prefabricated macros. Ps unfortunately I have no answer to my last 3 questions. Pss at 3.9 had 1 simply selected the game.2 weapon with etched selected And tada, I had hardly recoil.wie I reduce my spread, there is also no information on your home page !!!!! I ask for answer greeting deniz

October 4, 2017 at 4:41 pm #8861
    Admin
    Keymaster

Deniz

ehm … teamviewer? Do you know this program?

we can use to solve any difficulties.

October 4, 2017 at 10:52 pm #8862
    deniz
    Participant

if I open mse opens in the mse window 4.0.0.5 not 4.0.0.6 as announced by you. Unfortunately, I must also say that with me only BF1 configure is displayed.CSGO No weapon in the macro database lets the recoil reduce. At 3.9 I have the game selected, then the weapon with accessories selected. and already I could in the game and had hardly recoil. With the spread, I’ve unfortunately never understood. I hope her got the4.0 soon in the grip. I would be synonymous I also want to answer what the status of things is. At the time you can use neither 3.9 or 4.0. Also, I have no answer. why you have not simple 1 no recoil button and 1 no spread Button have.Unter prefabricated macros I understand that in the game I can grab a macro and get the desired result, no recoil and no spread.Ich would be very pleased if I get this time a detailed answer to .Gruss deniz

October 5, 2017 at 6:08 am #8863
    socola

soo deniz
    1: u cannot use cfgs for cs:go because 4.6 its not out yet
    2: most ppl make there own cfg based on there own playstyle , u cannot expect every cfg that alex makes to be best for you
    3: there cannot be ”2 buttons” for recoil and spread you have to ajust the cfg how best works for you
    4: 4.0 is way more simple then 3.9 once you get use to it , atm not eveything works because its BETA.
    Hope you undestand all of this and be patient.

October 9, 2017 at 10:34 am #8910
    deniz
    Participant

HI Thanks guys it looks very good !!! BUT,if i go live with BF1 weapon Automatico M1918 Factory(f5 button) and i press f5 nothing happend,it stay blue not change in green ??? at 4.0.0.5 go s everything ok.Greeting Deniz

October 9, 2017 at 11:13 am #8917
    Admin
    Keymaster

check if you have enbled in Options->!Live the “Only in game”.

October 9, 2017 at 6:23 pm #8921
    deniz
    Participant

hi, my little daughter played on my PC . now I dont can log in mse 4.0.0.6 . On the page http://www.matrixse.net – / mseupdates / i don t can download the winrar file,because it is not there. WHY NOT? how can i fix it.Please ride
    in the email step by step how i can get a funktionally version. GREETINGS deniz

October 11, 2017 at 8:09 am #8952
    deniz
    Participant

Yes i have did it ๐Ÿ™
    it looks like Everything ok. Thank you for your patience.Greetings Deniz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate ยป