PROMISE

• December 19, 2018 at 4:01 pm #10089
    deniz
    Participant

hallo.vor some time ago it was announced that you can buy finished macros (eg no recoil no spread) from december with you, Unfortunately, I still see nothing in this direction. Unfortunately, I must say that your product are ONLY SOMETHING FOR PC PROS is.worin exist because the so-called 624 prefabricated macros ??? in your promotional videos you can make your product look like you just have to press one or two buttons and you have no recoil and no spread more.But the reality looks different. Because only a PC PRO manages to adjust his weapons so that he has no recoil or spread. Really a pity that your product does not begin to provide what you expect. But I also want to mention positive. Alex has explained to me in a skype session in which the basics for no recoil. he took a lot of time and was extremely friendly

December 20, 2018 at 11:05 am #10095
    deniz
    Participant

SORRY I have to say also that there were people in you tube who explained EXACTLY in some videos how he set it with some weapons ,so it has no recoil and no spread. DRESS these vidios were deleted !!! WHY !!!

December 21, 2018 at 8:51 am #10098
    Admin
    Keymaster

🙂
    keep calm please, you have right reason …. i was away for a while , but V is coming out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate »