Mouse Problem

• June 14, 2017 at 3:09 pm #8454
    Maciej_30
    Participant

Hi all I new here and I have problem with settings my mouse.I have MSE ProGaming 3,9 when I try use macro in game during shooting my weapon dragged down.I dont know what can I do.I have windows 10 Pro and I use Razer Deathadder Chroma mice.Please help me.

June 14, 2017 at 3:56 pm #8455
    Christopher
    Participant

could be a number of things.. depending on what game your playing they have preset macros that you can restore on your mse program. All you have to do is go under your settings and on the bottom left click restore, the file should be under the same folder as your MSE itll be labeled configpack these config packs have a number on the side of them thatll let you know what sensitivity to set it to in game with that said if the game your playing is not in the configpack folder then youd have to manually set it up your self through weapons database

June 15, 2017 at 1:39 am #8456
    Admin
    Keymaster

The first one can be this

http://www.mseprogaming.net/forums/topic/the-bullets-go-down-to-the-floor-im-new-help-please/

pasted

WRONG

errorNumericSeparator

CORRECT

FixedNumericSeparator

see you the symbol “.” and not “,”?

If yes -> you need to change the numeric separator in your Windows international options – “Numbers”

follow this sample

http://www.7tutorials.com/change-display-dates-times-currency-and-measurements

decimal

Change “.” in “,” in the decimal symbol

then change “,” in “.” in the grouping symbol 

as in figure

Obviously you need to restart Mse and when is restarted you have to reload your wepons from the DB.

if you need to solve quickly send a mail to Alex wev@mseprogaming.net

June 15, 2017 at 6:47 pm #8459
    Maciej_30
    Participant

hi I try this settings but still nothing.I think this is not problem with program,becuase I have other macros and I have the same problem.

June 20, 2017 at 9:33 pm #8481
    Admin
    Keymaster

send a mail to web@mseprogaming.net for a remote session.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate »