WHAT IS SKI AND SMWI

• October 20, 2017 at 5:02 pm #9182
    deniz
    Participant

Hi what is
    ski and what is smwi.I had 3.9 and never knew what this function means. I have always clicked it away. Can you explain me exactly.Please

October 20, 2017 at 5:19 pm #9184
    socola

@DENIZ
    with ”sky” and ”SMWI” on you can use things like the cofig you have for youre pistol and things like ”REVIVE MACRO” BLACK TO RELOAD AFTER FIRING” and more i think im not 100%
    for example : if u dont have SKY active u wont be able to use the cfg u made for you’re pistol

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by socola.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by socola.
    October 20, 2017 at 10:07 pm #9198
    Admin
    Keymaster

SKI is Smart Keyboard Integration
    and
    SMWI is Smart Mouse Wheel Integration

Those options allow you to switches on submacro pressing the Key (generally are 1,2,3,4,5,6 -> is related to game or your keybinding) for SKI and to switch using the Wheel mouse.

This system synch the behaviour of this keys or mouse of the game with the Macro client.

So , as socola wrote, if you have a macro enabled and those options active and you press 2 you switch on the Secondary SubMacro , if you press 3 ( on csgo to knife, on battlefield to gadget one, on PUBG to pistol and so on)

The same happens when you are scrolling the Wheel in game.

This is really good when you are recording a video or streaming so if you try to knife someone , so your specs dont have to see an eartshake :=)

Also there are other two options related to this System : Gadget_One Active and Gadget_Two_Active . Disabling or Enabling those options you can decide if you want that the SKI is enable on this positions. Making an example:

In Battlefield 1 when you play as medic or support and press 3 or 4 (your settings) to deploy a medicpack or an ammo bag , in game you see that the Player stay on the weapon so you have to disabel Gadget one or two (your setting)…. if you instead are deploying the Mortar…you have to set it on Active so when you are using Mortar the macro is disabled until you in game Switch on rifle again.

Hope is clear … im tired.

Tomorrow we can talk to the deep of this … all features present.

Good Night

October 20, 2017 at 10:15 pm #9199
    Admin
    Keymaster

In the End:

If you disable SKI and SMWI , you simply press a key to start a macro and another key or the same key to stop it.

End of the story (easy easy)

This is how work the 99.99% of all others macro software out of there…. easy easy, limited.

the 0.01% is MSE …. an extra gear.

Expand your SKILL… only with MSE.

๐Ÿ˜‰

October 21, 2017 at 11:29 am #9201
    deniz
    Participant

Big Thanks !!! ๐Ÿ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate ยป