• January 5, 2017 at 9:48 am #8127

I want share an example of macro for BF1 using the current 3.9

I didn’t used  “Weapon Database“, because you will not see the correct name in the status when the macro is enabled.

Sensitivity 10%

of course if you ‘re using a different value in game, you can customize Y as well. For example if you ‘re using 20% you can set y= -20 and -23 ,5% Y =-80 and -110

Class : Medic

Rifle : Selbstlader 1916 Marksman

ROF : 225

MagSize: 26

Autoburst ROF: default value is 134 that i have Modified on 150 for up and down values, this minimizes the spread and random values. You can set 267 on up and down and remove macro values to eliminate the spread totally but is very slow, just to use in long range i suggest to create a new macro for and use when need. In MSE 4.0 we can use multiple AB for a rifle(vip feature).

SMWI : Max wheel position 2. This doesn’t works as i would for SKI but works good for SMWI. In fact i have binded the key 3 , where i have the medical crate, so i have to press 1 all the time or better if you scrolls up the wheel to get rifle. In MSE 4.0 this is fixed as i seen 🙂 .

SKI  : Enabled + Revive macro on KEY 7 ( i have binded on my mouse the key 3 for mediccrap and 7 for revive) Revive macro works very well 🙂 im happy for it

AimMode :  as image below, this help you in hipfire

GetPrimary : enabled (is important for ski and smwi and usefull)

Expert:  Enabled ; first bullet on -40; all others on -55 and remeber to press the button -> “All Custom”

HighLighted settings

As secondary i have configured the best balanced pistol, M1911

ROF : 300

MagSize: 8

Vertical : -40

Also in F9 i have configured the Selbstlader with the default ROF to use in close combat

What else? Maybe i missed some … ?

Anyway for any question I’m here to help all of you to make any macro for any rifle for BF1.

Try this and tell me if you start to boost up your medic class in BF1.

Alex

:3

At the end i want add this: MSE 3.9 works well , but of course to use on any game we have to merge the acknowledgement of game with the acknowledgement of MSE.

Maybe this is not easy for all, but ask for it it’s free 😀

Keep patience for MSE 4.0, because is not a project BF1 oriented, but is a new platform Macro for FPS Games and not only in the future.

As community , the time will come, and I assure you very soon, that we all could work and customizing our MSE as we want, sharing ideas , adding new feature and improving the product .

January 5, 2017 at 11:27 am #8145
    darcksorcerer
    Participant

Any predicted date bro?

January 5, 2017 at 1:46 pm #8146
    HaXer_Panda

hey Bro. THX i test it now see ya on Battlefield 😉

January 5, 2017 at 2:57 pm #8147
    yello21
    Participant

can anyone answer me a quick question pls: is the rapidfire mode with 1 bullet and DEFAULT time up/down given from database (not manipulated to get more accuracy) as fast as normal macro bf4? normally i would say yes but only coder knows xD

January 5, 2017 at 3:47 pm #8148

@yellow21 is present a telemetry.

In theory, in a rapidfire you add the time to press the up button and the time for the down button. About the time of the code is nothing , about <1ms.
    Is not the same in the game, where the pression of a key does something, and something needs a time, in any case.
    In fact using a rapidfire you really emulates the pression of left button mouse to do in the game.

It’s what you are talking?

With MSE the time is at the minimum possible <1ms, the delay between the up pression and down again.

Usually the delay , in a game, should be 10~25ms or your game cant get the event and you have to add the delay of the weapon in use, so the difference is even relative and variable, not so much but normal macro is the only macro with the same rof of the game.

All this talking of automatic rifle , instead for bolt semi-auto rifle autoburst is into the ROF.

Tip: to get max from your autoburst-1, you can keep the default value on the DOWN timing and modify the UP timimig only 😉

January 5, 2017 at 4:55 pm #8149
    yello21
    Participant

yes thats what im talking thank you!

January 5, 2017 at 5:27 pm #8150
    Admin
    Keymaster

@Alex

Aimmode on rifle should be at 30% or minor, using 10% as sensitivity.

Autoburst timing : 160 UP 134 DOWN

with Y as your values.

January 5, 2017 at 8:26 pm #8151
    le marec
    Participant

bonjours a tous posible de faire directement des exemples de reglage pour bf1 3.9 fait par les admin sa sera plus simple que de demander comment faire pendant le reste de l année exemple IMAGE DANS LE FORUM merci sa va aider je pense au admin de nous AIDER meme si pas de 4.0 🙂

January 5, 2017 at 10:47 pm #8152
    Admin
    Keymaster

@le marec

for example which weapons are you interested? not all 🙂

January 9, 2017 at 6:31 am #8160
    Christopher
    Participant

thank you all for your hard work Ive been a member for a good while and i really appreciate the effort put into making this program grate. Hello to my buddy Alex i hope to see you soon on the battlefield 🙂

January 9, 2017 at 8:49 am #8161
    Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, happy to see you again here.

The true is that im grateful of you all and in fact , i’m working to reward all my VIP members as you are.

In March , will release the “MSE Market” :

1) There will be available a free edition of MSE 4.0 without Macro inside and without the capabilities of create one.

2) People can buy macro from VIP

3) Vip members can sell a single macro or multiple macros

I’m thinking to set the price around 1€ for macro , 0,80 for VIP 0,20 for MSE, but after the release of mse 4.0 i want create a special Forum for Vip members only to discuss of this and other.

IS just an idea for now.

MSE 4.0 Status:
    I’m working for a release in the next week. keep patience and sorry if i have delayed the date.

January 9, 2017 at 10:20 am #8162
    Rouss3l
    Participant

What makes you classify as a VIP? Being a lifetime member, would I be classified a VIP or is it to do with join date or what?

PS I hope you and your family is doing well after the recent passing in the family. All the best.

January 9, 2017 at 10:49 am #8163
    Admin
    Keymaster

Vip = Lifetime member active

January 9, 2017 at 11:10 am #8164
    Rouss3l
    Participant

Thank you for fast reply. Hopefully 4.0 is out in time for the weekend! Kind regards.

January 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm #8167

as promised. @Le marec

Some screenshoot for BF1 using 3.9. I have tested by myself in multiplayer and all works good, i love automatico M1918 (no autoburst) aimed and not aimed.

All macros ,except for automatico, have autoburst enabled with a ROF a bit slow than the default (75 ms), managethe timinig on Autoburst to get a macro for distant targets as the Mp18.

Automatico M1918 🙂

lewis low

madsen low

m1909 benet

lewis soppressive

mp18

mondragon sniper

mp18 optical

m1907 sl sweeper

let me know your feedback!

Sensitivity in game 10%

The topic ‘Sign up below’ is closed to new replies.

Topic Tags

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate »