• December 26, 2016 at 2:09 pm #8082
    iampro
    Participant

Hey Guys, first of all Merry Christmassssss!

Question :

Is the Macro already working for Battlefield 1 and Arma 3?

I hope to hear from some of you.

December 28, 2016 at 9:58 am #8087
    Admin
    Keymaster

Ok guys , i’m back to MSE.

Sorry for delay…but i have a good reason for.

Ok now im working hard … until the release.

Tonight i will upload some new info.

@iampro: yes already works with bf1 and arma3 , just you have to set the rpm and the values for y/x, that are enough to make a macro.

@Haxer_Panda: thanks for your time, i appreciated a lot for…. 🙂 i will rewards yu later.

December 30, 2016 at 7:51 pm #8094
    david
    Participant

Orden #7808, I want to try version 4.0

December 31, 2016 at 7:17 am #8096
    Rouss3l
    Participant

Any updates on when we can expect version 4? I think we have all been pretty patient with it all.

December 31, 2016 at 1:47 pm #8097
    MrDLove
    Participant

I am not being rude but, why can’t you just give us a proper update on whats going on, My 3.9 is useless for what I want to do with it, all attempts at getting it sorted resulted in me being told “wait” or an hour of me trying to get you guys to understand what the problem was and then being told wait for 4.0. Like I said I’m not being rude I just don’t think it’s too much to ask for a proper answer, telling people to “Wait and soon” is a bit condescending I feel, “Tonight i will upload some new info” that was three nights ago bud.

December 31, 2016 at 9:32 pm #8098
    le marec
    Participant

je suis d acort avec lui a un moment stop et prendre des désitions non pas de 4.0 pendant 3 mois de plus ou donner pour tel date arréter les oui mais merci a tous et bonne année :)*

January 1, 2017 at 9:06 am #8100
    Admin
    Keymaster

to @All

Happy new year, 2017

@mrdlove -> A person dear to me, very close to me , died in December after three months of untold suffering.

The current progress with 4.0 is the 80%, because I had stopped to work for the funeral and the followed days to that event.

I think that I can prepare a beta for bf1 easly in these days, but I have time to work on it without useless problems and stress.

thanks for understanding,

No more info and no date, i dont have a Date NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just i have to test and release…. so WAIT if you want.

[Screenshoots of bf1 beta]

January 1, 2017 at 11:11 am #8114
    MrDLove
    Participant

Hey WTF! All I was asking for was for some information on a product I bought that does not work!
    I am sorry for your loss and I understand how you must feel, but taking it out on your customer,
    For asking about some information is inappropriate. You are providing a service here that people have payed for!

I have contacted you guys Very politely and with patience about a product that you sold me, all I got back was
    Rude one word emails ie: Wait, or incoherent babble and now I wake up on new year morning to you ranting about your personal problems! Really?!

Like I said I am sorry I truly am, but that has nothing to do with me at all!
    Good day to you and Happy New year to everyone also!

January 1, 2017 at 3:09 pm #8115
    lumpi999
    Participant

i dont understand you sir.
    4.0 vs 3.9 is only the skin at the first see.
    why 3.9 dont work for you on whitch game?

January 1, 2017 at 4:28 pm #8116
    Admin
    Keymaster

MrDLove … 🙁

I’m MSE,
    and MSE is me.
    This is the only true!

Any mine personal reason is a personal reason of MSE.

I decided to create MSE 4.0, to make a gift to my customers. To give them a better product of 3.9, with data on the cloud, the ability to add games in the future much more quickly than could be done with the current graphical interface, and more more more

But the current version 3.9 works very well.

I believe, along with Alex, in the past as now, we have been always available for help and much more to the people who paid for … with a lot of respect.

That’s why I say this: 4.0 is not a simple reskin, :), I’m about to release a product never seen, but you must understand that only now I can start to work on it as I want….

so … babbling …

W..AIT or sh..ut..u..p

🙂

Still one thing you have to think:

If I just wanted money from people who paid for, I could release out a simple reskin simultaneously to the release of bf1. This would have been commercially smarter.

But in this project, there is much more seriousness and respect towards customers than you realize.

January 2, 2017 at 2:34 am #8119
    jamez243
    Participant

jamez243 I did 1 year subscription and would be willing to test

January 2, 2017 at 6:36 am #8121
    Admin
    Keymaster

@jamez243

buy and ask for refund is not a real subscription. You’re not allowed to use until your funds are blocked on paypal.

a MrDlove effect QED lol.

January 2, 2017 at 8:05 am #8122
    jaywii
    Participant

Wow. Those screen shots look great. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a ton of work has gone into this upgrade. Happy New Years!

Honestly I’ve never found a similar program that even compares to 3.9 so it’s hard to complain about anything as far as I’m concerned I’m greatfull that the current version exists. This is pretty much a 1/2 man operation so cut the guy some slack.
    Cheers.

(Off topic) mobile forum view needs some work. Should make it so it’s a light theme instead of dark. Can’t read the buttons and also there is no login button.

January 3, 2017 at 9:50 pm #8125
    RavenSite
    Participant

RavenSite
    I have a LifeTime License

January 4, 2017 at 11:54 am #8126
    RavenSite
    Participant

i forgot my order number

The topic ‘Sign up below’ is closed to new replies.

Topic Tags

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags

Recent Replies

Follow us

NewsLetter

Stay tuned !

Translate »